[lit-ideas] Re: Immigration

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:39:24 -0800

I wonder if we'd be having protests on immigration if Canadians were immigrating to the US in vast numbers. Why do I doubt that we would?

One of the largest groups of illegal immigrants are the Irish. The Irish? Yep. There's 50,000 of them, illegally in the USA.

Other large illegal groups include Russians, Poles, and... Canadians!

Yes, Carol, you're right. Nobody seems to mind when they're white.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com