[lit-ideas] Re: Immigration

  • From: Robert Paul <robert.paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:22:07 -0800

Marlena wrote:

Here (and other places) where the trucks do NOT go by, there IS a market for daylabor and those hired are often those here legally (by birth or otherwise) This was in response to the 'no Americans are willing to work at those jobs'. (and esp those 'poor Blacks'--seemed a bit racist to me, but hey...maybe I know too many Blacks who are hard working and thus break the 'stereotype...)

Thank you, Marlena. This clears things up.

Robert Paul