[lit-ideas] Re: Filling in the Blanks: Lit-Ideas: A Survey

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 01:56:28 -0600

PE:
And Walter Okshevsky...

Walter Okshevsky? Are you sure? The name sounds kind of 'Mouse That Roared' to me, like Madame Sosastris. Or like maybe some desperate Russian Transcendentalist trying to subvert Pragmatism. I can't remember anyone with a name like that. You're kidding, right?

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxx>