[lit-ideas] Re: Filling in the Blanks: Lit-Ideas: A Survey

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 21:53:38 +0000 (GMT)

I sent the post below off-list in error; a simple 'Reply' to a lit-ideas post
normally goes to the List, but that time, not.

***********

I have, Walter, searched the archives.  I can find no relevant reference to
'Manny' or 'Chuck', though there was indeed a thread on 'Chuck Taylor'.  I have
not found any passages referring to men analogous to

>And one from me via Onora on why being a Scrooge is not universalizable:

and

>the material on Imagination and
>reflective judgement that Hannah attempts to re-work into a theory of
>>political
>judgement.

I give here my posts that began this

> I should have asked this before, I suppose.  Why "Hannah" but
> "Kant"?

and

>You know Onora?

>-- for those who don't: (Baroness) Onora O'Neill, Professor of Philosophy
>at Cambridge, writes a lot about Manny.

really I see no need to apologise.

Judith Evans, Cardiff