[lit-ideas] Re: Filling in the Blanks: Lit-Ideas: A Survey

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 19:16:50 -0500

Professor RP:
If you see Professor Taylor, please give him my apologies. It must have been his winning the Kyoto Prize that I was thinking of. I knew he'd done something important recently.

But you know, Elizabeth Taylor is dead, and what is Elizabeth by any other name but still dead? -- and still a Taylor too! So I wouldn't apologize to Chuckie. I'd tell him to cite his sources for his self -- it could still be that he's dead too.

Mike Geary
MMM
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Paul" <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>