[lit-ideas] Re: Filling in the Blanks: Lit-Ideas: A Survey

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:51:26 -0500

What the hey? I thought all this was light-hearted fun. Just goes to show ya.

Mr. John Michael Geary, B.A.
(bad ass)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx> To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Judith Evans" <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 3:47 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Filling in the Blanks: Lit-Ideas: A Survey

Quoting Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

WO:
> And, lest we forget, I'm also a sexist male in virtue of
> referring to Taylor as
> "Chuck," to Kant as "Manny," to
> O'Neill as "Onora" and to Arendt as
> "Hannah."

On this List?  That's not my impression.

As far as I know, this is the only list that boasts both of our memberships. I have afforded you 3 months in which to issue the apology I believe I so rightly deserve. Your allegation was outrageous and deeply hurtful to me. And yet no apology has been forthcoming from you. Returning to his offlist fortress of
solitude,

Walter O.

P.S. Apologies for the previous double postings. I see now what causes that.