[lit-ideas] Re: Faith

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 22:27:46 -0400

A.A. As I remember, I responded to your remark claiming my post was inane.
That was, I believe, your first posting to the list.  Ah, but this is
factual, so it won't bother you a bit.  Brian, you might try reading some
of that Christian dogma you so admire, something about not seeing the log
in one's own eye ...

Andy Amago