[lit-ideas] Re: Faith

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:30:40 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/2005 2:43:37 PM Central Daylight Time, pas@xxxxxxxx
writes:
Of  course it is circular. I thought I'd been saying  that.

HI, Paul!

But, living in a circular world...you will be circling around the same
statement, of course,

Still--have fun doing so!!

Thinking is, truly, grand fun, don't you think?  As is sorting and
deciphering?

It's our hobby and it joins us together!

Given that I paused as I was interrupted by a neighbor as I was chatting
about a child-oriented situation of which we are dealing in my neighborhood by
the comment that I was going to have my books taken away as they gave me too
many ideas (though the idea given was embraced by those who heard it--but it
did, after all, come from a book...) I truly appreciate anyone who even comes
CLOSE to thinking and, especially, appreciating thinking--even those who don't
 want to 'go deep' but do so anyway because of their nature (and, um, because
 they are all part of the Oneness which is Our List...)

Running in circles with the rest of our List but singing and laughing and
full of cheer along the way,
Marlena  in Missouri