[lit-ideas] Re: Do You Have a Moral Urgency?

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:45:51 -0400

Simon: Phil, you're very close to presenting an argument for genocide.

The ones arguing for genocide are Iran and their puppet illegal state-within-a-state, the Hez.

These discussions can get so outlandish! It's like watching smoke pouring out of Dora Camp while arguing about whether Neville Chamberlain should have dyed his mustache when he visited the Fuhrer.

The barabarians view our niggling as weakness. Our scruples may, on the contrary, be strengths, but too much of anything is bad.