[lit-ideas] Re: Do You Have a Moral Urgency?

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:45:43 -0700 (PDT)

Lawrence,

I have read that in the US any attempt to criticize
Israel or its policies invariably gets denounced as
"anti-semitism." Further, I have been repeatedly
smeared with that label, although I don't remember
making any remarks comparable to what Phil blurted out
about "unwashed Arab masses". Dont remember that you
protested then.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com