[lit-ideas] Re: Autopsy?!?!

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 18:08:53 -0400

OK, so maybe they beat him instead of shot him. I wrote that I didn't know...
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060610.walzar/BNStory/International/home

Eric Yost wrote:

Ursula: he was alive when the Americans found him -- maybe shot him -- don't know.

Nah, we wouldn't shoot him ... except maybe in the kneecaps or shoulder or something like that. Then nurse him back to health so we could put him in the rendition program and get all the info from him we could. Too bad! But this is second-best.

Anyway, under the circumstances, I believe an autopsy is mandatory procedure.