[lit-ideas] Re: Autopsy?!?!

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 03:30:57 -0700 (PDT)

I thought that you were responding to: "Yeah I'm
elated that the Terror Goon is a heap of rotting
meat." I see now that you might have been responding
to the subsequent little remark.

Zarqawi seems to have been a kind of underdog even in
the Jihadi world: uneducated, without religious
credentials, not coming from a distinguished family,
without too much money or connections. The only way he
could distinguish himself was through his courage and
brutality. I thought to say that one should
acknowledge both but then I thought Oh what the hell.

O.K.

--- Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>