[lit-ideas] Re: Autopsy?!?!

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:40:18 -0400

Omar: Are you sure that this is your position ? I mean,
when someone says later that you advocate torturing
wounded prisoners, you are not going to deny that you
meant it, right ?

Eric: Sure I will. Read the post again. It's good news that Zarqawi is dead. How he died is not important. If he were killed by an old lady with a screwdriver, that would be good news too. That's essentially what I wrote.

I also doubt that we would stomp him to death. He would have been a valuable intelligence asset, worth more in a secret prison than pushing up the daisies.

Omar: I must admit that I have never had a very high opinion of you, but you seem to be ever capable of sinking to new lows.

Eric: From you, that's praise, especially as your approval is reserved for those who would help bring about another 9/11.