[lit-ideas] Re: Attacked - The New Republic

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:28:41 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Simon. It's comforting to see that there are
still people who can do the Google search on their own
instead of waiting for someone else to do it for them.
(And blaming them if they don't.)

Omar

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Gaza+economic+blockade&meta=

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world/story/0,,1754847,00.html