[lit-ideas] Re: Attacked - The New Republic

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 00:57:02 +0100

"Fair and balanced", that phrase never fails to make me suspicious, but I'll take your word for it.

Interesting, however, that the Neocons might 'falsely claim' that Strauss was a founding father. I can believe that Strauss might not have wished for such offspring, but if the Neocons were really influenced by Strauss how can their claims be false?

That said, I promise to return to the TNR site and read the review.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Paul" <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>