[Linux-Anyway] Re: Bash stuff

  • From: Meph Istopheles <meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:12:46 -0700 (PDT)

  Raquel,

> >   Hmm.  Might be, but again, I've no such file.  Wonder what
> > the RH equiv is....

> I haven't taken the opportunity to look around, but you could
> try /home/<username>/.bash_profile

  Sure, but Horror's reference was to a Backspace difficulty.
Mine's Home & End keys.

  You know, though I'm listening to Dennis Leary right now -- &
he's distracting me horribly;-) -- I do remember something about
this issue coming up way back in RH 6.0.  Wow.  So long ago.

  Think I'll see if I can find anything in the archives at
Linux@YahooGroups.

  Thanks.

  Meph

--