[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Using liblouis within an Android app.

  • From: Dave Mielke <dave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 16:32:09 -0500

[quoted lines by Michael Whapples on 2015/12/29 at 21:05 +0000]

that second point is a good one and would be useful for building
liblouis on windows with MSVC. At the moment the windows directory
has a copy of liblouis.h but it keeps getting out of sync with
liblouis.h.in as it seems like people forget to apply changes in both
files.

That's exactly my issue when building for Android. I'm finding myself in
exactly the same position. The only difference is that I'm predicting the
problem whereas you've actually seen it.

--
Dave Mielke | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario | http://Mielke.cc/bible/