[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Using liblouis within an Android app.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dave Mielke <dave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 01:57:16 -0600

Hi Dave,

There has been some work on Java wrappers for liblouis. I'm not doing
active programming now. I'll copy your message and this reply to the
liblouis list. Hopefully someone will have more information.

John

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 04:51:34PM -0500, Dave Mielke wrote:

Hi:

Do you know what needs to be done in order to use liblouis within an Android
app? Is there a Java wrapper for it? If so, does the Java wrapper need a
particular verison of liblouis, and, if so, is a prebuilt verion of it for
Android available somewhere? Best would be if there's an apk for it.

--
Dave Mielke | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario | http://Mielke.cc/bible/

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.