[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Using liblouis within an Android app.

  • From: Dave Mielke <dave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 07:29:52 -0500

[quoted lines by Bert Frees on 2016/01/06 at 11:29 +0100]

I was mainly interested to see whether your approach to some things could
be adopted or whether any of the functionality you added could be useful
for others.

Note that what I've done so far is enough to meet my own imimediate needs. More
functionality could certianly be added, and I'd be glad to do so if asked. I've
noticed more functions in liblouis.h than I read about in tghe document. What's
there now is only based on what I read about in the document.

--
Dave Mielke | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario | http://Mielke.cc/bible/