[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UTDML and where brl noes can appear

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:38:09 -0400

Michael,

Is this work you are doing with Word files for ViewPlus or for BB? I am
extremely interested in more direct access to Word files, even if that means
saving them in XML format. At least that would bypass the DAISY plug-in. If
you can't talk about it, I know how that goes. Thanks for any info.

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic