[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEB

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 23:51:57 +0000

Ok last email on this because my suggestion is being ignored.  I think rather
than having a long list of exceptions as we do in en-us-g2 and as we will have
to in ueb it would be better to have a first sylibol opp code so that the
tables could be cleaner and I think it would even cause some of the
translations to be faster.  I know faster is not a goal but easier to read and
write tables would be very nice.

Ken