[liblouis-liblouisxml] UEB

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 02:48:38 +0000

I don't know if Joseph and Mesar have already asked this but I am helping with
the new UEB tables and have found either a missing opp code or I am not able to
figure out how to do the f10.6.4 UEB rule with Dis Con and Be.  It says if it
is in the first syllable then you can use these contractions.  I can handle
words like control with a beg word.  But what I really need is a firstsylibol
opp code for words like been benefits.  Or am I wrong can we do something with
a context test and action to do this right.  So let me be clear the rule is the
10.6.4 low group signs can only be in the first syllable but that is not
guaranteed to be the beginning of the word.

Ken