[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEB

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:15:55 +0000

Ah sorry now let me point out I have modified my tables to fix all the math
signs but the table in question is en-ueb-g1.ctb and en-ueb-chardefs.uti.  To
get them to work right though I had to comment out hyphen - 36 in en-ueb-g1.ctb
and I am not sure I want to do that.  I can't find another way to stop the
spacing between '-' and surrounding numbers.

Ken