[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEB

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:37:59 +0000

There is no need for computer braille code in UEB because you can do everything
from in UEB.  As for math they decided to use Nemeth but they did not put a
method to easily transition from nemeth to UEB and back.  So there are still
some small problems.  So the answer is you correctly read the standard.

Ken