[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEB

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 22:56:07 -0500

In en-us-g2.ctb things like this are handled with speecial rules. Look
at the strings beginning with be They should all be together. be is an
eespecially tough beginning-or-word string. You might also look at the
syllable opcode. There are eexamples of it in en-us-g2.ctb also, for
example, for head hood heart, etc.

John