[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Tamil braille table

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:11:51 +0100

Hi all

Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Please find attached a new table which has been tested by Shankar from the
> Braille Section Team of the Anna Centenary Library in Chennai.
> Also great thanks to Dinakar for double checking our dot patterns.

> The table is not 100% complete, but we wanted to submit something which was
> at least working for 2.4.1

Thanks for this table. I included it.

> I could not get the existing tamil table to produce anything useful,
> so ta.ctb and tamil.cti should probably be deleted.

There doesn't seem to be an agreement at the  moment whether these
tables should be removed so I left them for now. I'm happy to remove
them if there is a consensus.

Jetzt kostenlos eidgenoessische und kantonale Abstimmungsunterlagen aus 17
Kantonen
zum Hoeren auf CD abonnieren: medienverlag@xxxxxx