[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Tamil braille table

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:15:27 +0100

Hi all

Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I agree with you that unless the underlying problem is fixed, it might
> be dificult to improve the table much further, but we wanted a working
> solution so that tamil braille support can be included in future nvda
> releases.

So what exactly is the problem with liblouis? Has this been reported
before? Maybe we could create a test case that clearly exhibits the
problem then it would be easier reproduce and hence make it more likely
to get fixed.

> I feel that many problems can be found and ironed out if the liblouis
> had an extensive test harness for the various tables.

I'd be happy to work with you on this.

> This is how I personally managed to quickly find a somewhat working solution.

Are you saying you have some kind of test harness?

> Maybe Christian can merge in the names from the old tamil tables
> before deleting and committing this new one.

I'm confused. What am I supposed to do?

Jetzt kostenlos eidgenoessische und kantonale Abstimmungsunterlagen aus 17
Kantonen
zum Hoeren auf CD abonnieren: medienverlag@xxxxxx