[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Tamil braille table

  • From: "Dipendra Manocha" <dipendra.manocha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Christian Egli'" <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:09:17 +0530

Hello Mesar

I see that this table too is using sign opcode instead of the letter opcode
for assigning dots to characters. The always op code had not been working
when we use letter opcode instead of sign. Did you get a chance to check
this opcode out?

The behaviour os signa dn letter opcodes are different when it comes to how
words and its contexts are dealt with and further development of the table
would become difficult.

I would suggest to keep the earler development and developer details in the
table. This would be helpful to keep track of who all contributed in the
developments.

Thanks
Dipendra