[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Tamil braille table

  • From: Braille ACL <brailleacl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:47:03 +0530

Dear Mesar,

Thanks for the mail.

Greetings to Christian. We would be happy to co-ordinate with you on NVDA
development and support. We promote NVDA for all our library members and to
other institutions across Tamilnadu in South India saying that it is used
in our Library for English and Tamil.
 Mesar, I request you to give me time until today evening for the task of
testing you entrusted me yesterday.

I am including Navarasan in the mailing loop with your permission again, as
he would be our next line of contact for immediate attention, if we miss
something in Braille in English and Tamil.

Thanks to Dinakar Sir, his noble initiatives we are able to carry upon
along with his guidance.

With best regards,

Shankar
Braille Section Team