[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Tamil braille table

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 03:58:46 -0600

As I understand it, the problem with the Tamil tables is that the always
opcode does not work when characters are defined as letters. However,
nobody else has reported this problem. Also, I hesitate to work with a
language I don't knnow.

I am aware of a bug regarding emphasis that also needs fixing. I've been
looking for that one for months. However, my priority right now is
liblouisutdml because ViewPlus Technologies needs it and it is also
needed for BrailleBlaster.

I'll let Christian discuss test suites. It would be nice to have tests
that would make certain that changes to the code don't break something
else.

John