[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Hyphenation

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 08:20:21 -0500

Christian,

This is progress! The paper that originally described the algorithm was
by an author with a Chinese-sounding name. However, the paper you found
may be just as relevant. I'll have a look at the links you gave and get
back to you.

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com/godtouches