[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Hyphenation

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 20:38:40 +0100

That is the case for British Braille, well not sure about music but the case
for computer Braille and Maths Braille. I am on about British Braille before
the change to UEB, don't know what that holds.

However I am not sure if the dot-5 for continues on next line is really
hyphenation, it has certain similarities (IE. there are only certain places
where it should be done in maths), but I guess I think it probably has
different rules and am unsure whether the lou_hyphenate function of liblouis
would be suitable.

Michael whapples