[LRflex] Re: Something somewhat different

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 08:48:13 -0800 (PST)

David;
That's an interesting chain of events that you foresee and you've convinced me
that this is what will probably happen.

Film has been edged out of so many of its former uses, no wonder that the
market for film and the chemistry that accompanies it has impacted the demand.
nevertheless, luddites, like myself and quite a few others, will probably
soldier on making their silver images.
Dave