[LRflex] Re: Something somewhat different

  • From: Miguel Asensio <mfa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 23:27:57 -0600

I plan to stick with film for a long, long time. Within the past two years, I've built up two complete film systems (rangefinder and medium format) and got a dedicated film scanner. I'm now about to do the same with a Leica R9-based setup. Film fits my needs very well and I'm shooting a lot of it.

Miguel Asensio

On Dec 3, 2009, at 11:00 AM, Charlie Falke wrote:

David Simms wrote:

When photographers start to give up on film is exactly when film will start giving up on us !!!

dave simms, Clearwater, BC
David,
   I would have thought it had bottomed out by now, and
anybody still using it was going to keep using it.
Who is still using film and plans to continue,
a show of hands please?
(I don't mean *only* film.)

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein