[LRflex] Re: Something somewhat different

  • From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 08:34:46 +0100

Hi Walter
thank you for the pics
i have put this 80-200 on my wanting list, but not on top of it. It would be rather something in the far future for use on my R3, because it would be expensive to make a "nikon" out of it , it seems ...
greetings from Belgium, Axel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter Kramer" <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>