[LRflex] Re: Something somewhat different

  • From: <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:33:07 +0100 (CET)

I had given up K years ago when the only lab moved to Switzerland and I never
recovered my last spools ...
I still have one in the fridge - two fridges later ...
And I went Sensia, velvia, and Provia too - stopped when the local lab screwed
up things before closing down.
I ended up using supermarket film processed across the street, meant for
scanning.

I intend to develop/process my BW again some day - the tank is still there,
waiting ...
so is the R4, and some other film cams I can't decide to part with.

Phx, waiting for the R9.2 Diesel all the same.

 Message du 03/12/09 19:24
 De : "wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
 A : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Copie à :
 Objet : [LRflex] Re: Something somewhat different

Charlie Falke wrote:

> Who is still using film and plans to continue,
> a show of hands please?

I plan to continue using color negative film for family photos, even if
only to justify continued possession of a Leicaflex SL.

I sent my last rolls of E6 film to Kodak using my last PK-36 mailers and
two months later I'm still waiting for them to return.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com