[LRflex] Re: North American Leica promotions.

  • From: "David Young" <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:05:21 -0700

Oops... my mistreak!

Here, in the Northern United States, court ordered auctions are rare.=
 Uusally, liquidators are hired to run the place into oblivion.

However, auctions have their own hysteria, and often bring near new, or=
 even more than new prices for used stuff.  I've seen it happen too many=
 times.

Good luck with the auction... and, I repeat, Caveat Emptor!

Cheers!
David.

Jerry Lehrer exclaimed:

>NO NO!  This is NOT a going out of business sale!  This is a Bankruptcy
>Court ordered auction. AUCTION that is!
>
>Jerry

David Young,
Logan Lake, BC