[LRflex] New photos

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:11:55 +0100

Folks
As a result of off-line discussion, I have registered with the LUG
Gallery.  I've added some pics for your interest and comment.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Keith+Longmore

The black-and-white images were taken with my Leica IIIb of 1938; the
colour ones are with the R-E.  Some of you may have seen most of the
latter already, if you managed to navigate my Yahoo album invite. (Yes,
I know it's a pain)

I plan to take the IIIb with me to Crete at the end of May.  Great
camera to use, and brilliant for candid shots!

Incidentally, I recently acquired a Robot II in full working order, with
Tessar 2.8/37.75 lens.  I hoep to be able to post some pics from that
before long.  Watch this space.

Regards
Keith Longmore