[LRflex] River bank, la Marne, Maisons Alfort

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:29:30 +0200

Hello Flexers.

I took a couple of hours to walk the D3 and use it.

First of all, I really appreciate the ManaMachine Interface, I felt at ease
like if I had my R7.
The trouble i that I tend to underexpose a little, old habits die hard.

Finally, I shot mostly in type of Film "Natrural" as it looks like the
slides I usually get from Fuji.
White Balance on "sunny", f5.6 to f8.0 ISO 100,  JPEG super fine, cropped
down for the list purpose

Most camera of the market will get you nice pictures and this one follows
the pack.

Five pictures, to show how Maisons Alfort can be on a sunny day:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Marne/

Your critisisms are highly regarded.

Cheers.
Xavier F. BILLE