[LRflex] Re: New photos

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:46:04 -0700

Keith Longmore wrote:

>As a result of off-line discussion, I have registered with the LUG
>Gallery.  I've added some pics for your interest and comment.
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Keith+Longmore

Hi Keith!

Nice to see your shots without having to fight with the Yahoo
"invitation"!  :-)

I like your "Amorous Avocets", though I suspect it might work better
as a vertical composition.  One problem, however, is that I cannot
find the plane of focus in the shot. The birds seem a wee bit out of
focus.  What f-stop were you using?

>I plan to take the IIIb with me to Crete at the end of May.  Great
>camera to use, and brilliant for candid shots!

Not been to Crete.... I shall look forward to seeing them!

>Incidentally, I recently acquired a Robot II in full working order, with
>Tessar 2.8/37.75 lens.  I hoep to be able to post some pics from that
>before long.  Watch this space.

Indeed, I will!  :-)

Thanks for sharing!