[LRflex] Re: New photos

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:48:30 -0700

Nice shots.  That Angienieux cuts a nice photo.  I really like # 6 (azalia?)
and #8 (white crocus).  your choice of depth of field is striking in each of
these.  #6 has a very nice soft backgroud and the "slice of focus" in #8 is
unusual.  At first I did not like it, but the second look made me appreciate
what you did.  I think #9 would be a very nice large framed print, but in
the size it is shown it does not do it justice.  Keep shooting, fellow
flower guy!!

Aram