[LRflex] Re: Mid range zoom advice

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 08:37:21 +0100

Gruss Got Peter,

I've just had a look at your posts; which is which?
I'd say n° 1 is Angénieux, n° 2 Leitz, or is it the converse :-\

About the 70-210 and 35-70 threads (mix up?): Light conditions on the
landscape are fairly different between snap 1 & 2 - difficult to have a
precise idea here as the forest rendition changes as a result - but i'd
be curious to see the same experiment carried out again under more
consistent lighting - thanks anyway, it was a good idea to try on this -
BTW what happened to the walls on the third pict, look greyinsh , is
this the result of PS magicor is it really the lense that does that?

I don't want to ruin Aram's thread on the mid range, so could you post
more snaps at various focal lengths and apertures - if  using digital
equipment of course - this would be a great contribution for everyone
wondering here.
Thanks in anticipation

Phileicangénieux