[LRflex] Re: Is it worth repairing the R3?

  • From: Javier Perez <summarex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:32:56 -0700 (PDT)

I have an R8 somewhere but I don't remember where it
has stashed itself. I'll compare to my R5 when I find
it. Last I remember the Rs were all about the same.
Are you sure you don't have internal fogging on the
prism surface or the inside part of the eyepiece lens.
A slight amnount may not be noticeable but can make
focusing more difficult.
Javier