[LRflex] Re: European Fall

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:27:03 -0800

Philippe Amard wrote:

>For comments and suggestions, you'll find here=20
><http://perso.numericable.fr/%7Ephamard/Montigny%20automne/D-2005-MTY.ht=
ml>=20
>a few slides I shot last week in Metz (Eastern France).
>Sorry for the poor quality of the scans; the sharpness of the slides is =

>"somewhat" betrayed in the process and the light doesn't catch as well=20
>as, no wonder, with the Pradovit. So if someone on the list could give=20
>me sound advice on how to improve on that too ...
>Thanks in anticipation
>Yours
>Phileica
>Equipment : R3 and velvia 100 - 24mm - Ang=E9nieux 35-70 - Vario Elmar 7=
0-210
>http://perso.numericable.fr/%7Ephamard/Montigny%20automne/D-2005-MTY.htm=
>
> =20

Good Mornin' Philippe:

In the ensuing discussions of the recent riots, it seems your shots of=20
the European Fall were lost in the shuffle.=20

I think they're all delightful, and the Ang=E9nieux 35~70 seems to be a=20
very nice lens.  I'd like to know which of the shots were taken with the =

Ang=E9nieux.

Nice work. :-)

David.

--=20