[LRflex] Re: European Fall

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:01:45 -0800

Elliot;

I am not offended or upset in any way. I am just
stating facts as I see them.  I admit to being a
computer illiterate.

I would guess that it would take about 1/2 hour to
read and send one slide's worth of data from a CD.
I have a slooow dial-up connection, with, I would
jokingly call a wind up modem!  It takes an achingly
long time to download even one picture from your
site.

Thanks for your help,
Jerry