[LRflex] Re: European Fall

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 08:51:46 -0800

Philippe,

Very fine work!

I was hoping to see some Leica shots of the rioting
in France.  Our news media seems to be downplaying
it as a series of children's pranks.

I was in Paris at the time of the Algerian riots. I have
some great shots of blood running in the gutters, but
they were taken with a Leica IIIf, long before Leica
Reflexes, so they are off topic.

Jerry