[LRflex] Re: European Fall

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 19:44:13 +0100

Thanks Jerry for appreciating - I have now posted the original (HEAVY)
files too - they open in PDF when you click on the pictures.
The so-called "riots" are a shame indeed - they've been kind of ritual
in Strasbourg on New Year's eve for years. There's no stopping this
anyway as they most certainly result for bad politics and/or policies
over so many years now. As to risking my Leica gear and skinny bones to
take that kind of shots, I feel that neither ordinary citzens nor police
can be trusted with what you care for on those occasions.

Leica III:  I still have a B&W snap of my kids hanging on a wall , taken
with my German then father-in-law's one (of two). I wish he had told me
when he parted with them for a dime and bought himself a Nonameflex from
Japan. Germans may be funny at times too (LOL)

It would be nice indeed if you could try and find a friend or colleague
who has a scanner and thus let us share your "old off-topic" prints.

Phileica