[LRflex] Re: European Fall

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 07:32:59 +0100

Problem noticed last night - seems to have been solved - server must
have crashed at the time we were speaking/writing
the snaps are there, to prove if necessary that France is and still
remains a peaceful and colorful country pleasant to live in or to visit,
whatever the season - earnest.!
have a nice day over there.
Work, work, work

Phileicamembert