[LRflex] Cormorants Couscous?

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:13:25 +0100

Hello Douglas.

I'm sure it was a great party. A feast that Asterix and Obelix would have
loved to attend....

But, tell me why Leica has not devolopped a camera of the size of the
Digilux2 and the mount of the Leica R?

At worse for non Rom lens, the user would have to choose in the list the
mounted lens. The specification of that camera Digilux2 is very good.

Just a Sensor protective cap when the lens is un-attached from the camera (à
la Bronica) and Voila!

All the Software in a Flash memory, upgradable...

Argh, I should work for the marketing business...
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.