[LRflex] Re: C***n or N***n?

  • From: "wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:18:47 -0500

Akhil wrote:

Bearing in mind the demise of the R system, and the recent
announcement of CZ primes (with licenced EOS, and now Nikon ROMs)  for
the EOS and Nikon mounts leads me to ask this list a hypothetical
question: If you had to jump would you opt for Canon or Nikon?
<<<

I have a few AIS Nikkors so I'd lean in that direction but if I had the
choice I'd wait until the promised digital solution for R lenses is closer
to reality.

FWIW, ... the third -party flange/adapter solutions for R lenses do not
work for
me. I do not want to go back to the 1950's when Alpas, Exaktas and
Praktinas with stop down lenses were state-of-the-art SLRs.
<<<

Same for me.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento